megastructure megastructure

Yo Bitch

Man keep on workin on that music man. You never know where we could end up with it...THE LOUUUGNE!
-Zen Sleep Master

Sanitarium Sanitarium

Hey

It keeps making that damn buzzing noise when your fingers like too close to the fret. Other than that, it's good. What kind of guitar is it that you are using?

SCOTTMARK responds:

im using a peavey raptor plus exp on this song as the others too. thanks for the review man.

Bleh Bleh

(un)Bleh

Alright didn't sound as bad as bleh, but there was only like 3 chords. I can tell you're headed on the right track though. By the way, what program are you using for your beats? Just curious, I might be able to give you some tips. Later.

SWiTCH responds:

I use Reason Adapted to do the drums.

Dreams Dont last Dreams Dont last

PreT Good

I used to be into trance but the beats just got a little old if you know what I mean....1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4....I think you did a good job on this though! I really like the distorto/pitch bending synth. Good stuff. Looking forward to some drum n bass songs....yes indeed.

funky piece (parts1-3) funky piece (parts1-3)

Wow

Dude I really liked that. It turned out better than I would have expected. Good Shite man keep it up!

areyoureadyEddie responds:

muchos gracias

Adagio for Strings(Trance) 2nd Adagio for Strings(Trance) 2nd

8 and a half

Good stuff I really like this one. I'm so glad you didn't use a clap in your beat! Haha synths make me all warm and happy inside...

Cypher_ - Pavilion Cypher_ - Pavilion

Coolness

I like this one. The sax sounding thing is really nice. Maybe you should spice up your bassline a little more. Very cool though. I think you should work more on this style.

Cypher responds:

Thanks. :D I'll experiment with more brass for sure.

Refkinson - mookiebeat Refkinson - mookiebeat

Crispy Crunchy Tender Flaky Song

I like this one! I agree that the bassline might need a little work. But everything else is good. Keep it up dawg.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion ParagonX9 - Chaoz Devotion

Dude man Brah

Niice. Keep up the awesome work.